• SCADA is the central system for network management.
• Supervises, monitors and controls remote installations, such as reservoir stations, pumping stations, water wells stations and other.
• It has direct access to all the variables and parameters from the stations of the network.
• It records all the parameters and variables.
• Notifies immediately for any Alarm situations.
• The graphics, controls, Trends , alarms, recorded data allow the entire system to be monitored and controlled in real time.
• All the above results to the total management of the network.
used for SCADA application